Ten boys named L are sure to know the following:
1) What it’s like to be on the receiving end of a double-take when they introduce themselves.
2) That people will always ask them “What does the L stand for?”
3) That their name is usually assumed to be Kyle or Logan, and that they’re often mistaken for girls because of it.
Please see the attached file for the full content. Thank you!
ATTACHMENT: Long-form Content File (PDF)
– What it’s like to be on the receiving end of a double-take when they introduce themselves.
– That people will always ask them “What does the L stand for?” and that their name is usually assumed to be Kyle or Logan, and that they’re often mistaken for girls because of it. – They might have trouble finding clothes with their initial in high school until around sophomore year where things open up some more. If you’re into sports, stick with team names such as Blue Jays or Broncos instead (though most everyone knows what those mean). – The letters at either side of an ‘L’ can sometimes spell out something completely different. For example, if a girl’s name is Lauren, it can sometimes spell Lina or Larain.
– What it’s like to be on the receiving end of a double-take when they introduce themselves. – That people will always ask them “What does the L stand for?” and that their name is usually assumed to be Kyle or Logan, and that they’re often mistaken for girls because of it. – They might have trouble finding clothes with their initial in high school until around sophomore year where things open up some more. If you’re into sports, stick with team names such as Blue Jays or Broncos instead (though most everyone knows what those mean). – The letters at either
-L is for like: The letter L starts with the sound “l” which means that every time someone says their name, they are saying it.
-L is for love: Love might be one of the universal languages, but we all know what those three letters stand for in a person’s name! Take your favorite athlete and put them to the test! Who has been making headlines lately? LeBron James or Lionel Messi? Come on now..you should know!
-L is for lover: Remember when you first fell head over heels in love? And how much you wanted to tell everyone about this amazing feeling (and also figure out if anyone else was going through the same thing)? Well here’s your chance to help people. If you’re in love, chances are someone else is too!
-L is for leader: One of the world’s most popular titles starts with L and that’s not a coincidence. Leaders make changes happen and they lead by example (or at least try to!)
-L is for lion: Lions might be intimidating creatures but it doesn’t mean we can’t learn from them. They show bravery which we could all benefit from when faced with difficult challenges – especially if we’re facing those alone or as a team – so take heart friend! You got this one!
-L is for learning: We’ve all made mistakes before but what really matters now? Well how about making sure no one makes the same ones we did. You can do that by sharing what you’ve learned and encouraging others to learn from them too
-L is for loyal: Loyalty should never be underestimated because it’s the only thing that will get us through when things are tough. So stick with those who’ll have your back like a true friend, even if they’re not perfect! Loyal friends might mean everything in times of need so keep them close at heart
-L is for love: Love has all sorts of meanings but most people would agree that this one means something special – whether it’s romantic or platonic love. The important part is just knowing that someone cares about you, which sounds pretty good doesn’t it? It makes life feel worth it when you know somebody has your back
-L is for limitless: There’s no limit to what we can do, so go out there and make a difference! As long as you put in the effort and are persistent then success will find its way to you. No matter how many obstacles stand in our path, always remember that we’re capable of overcoming them all because nothing stands between us and the sky (except gravity)! We’ll get there eventually if we just keep going one step at a time
-L is for lucky: Lucky people don’t believe they are unlucky – they understand their own good fortune. They might have some bad luck now and again but ultimately these things don’t really affect them too much because they know that everything will work out in the end, and when it does they’ll be happy to have lived through such a challenging experience
-L is for light: Let’s shed some light on one of life’s greatest mysteries – why are we here? We’re part of what makes this world beautiful. Our experiences may not always be perfect but who cares about perfection anyway? If you focus on being good at your job or making something that brings joy then all the other stuff just falls into place! Even if we don’t comprehend our purpose in life, there is still so much beauty around us – and as long as we keep looking up (and outward) towards the sky then hopefully someday these two things will line up again too.
-L is for laughter: Life gets tough – we all know that. But it can also be really funny too! Whether you’re looking at the brighter side of a situation or just trying to make your friends laugh, there’s always something to smile about around every corner. Just remember not to take life so seriously and try not to worry too much because worrying never solved anything anyways.
-L is for love: It doesn’t matter if this one person chooses not to stay in our lives forever because as long as we have loved then what more do we need? We now know how beautiful it feels when someone cares about us which means they’ll always hold a special place in our hearts no matter where they are or who else might come along in their place.
-L is for laughter: It always feels good to laugh and when we can make other people smile as well then it’s even better! Whether it be from a comedy show, telling jokes with friends or just laughing at our own silly mistakes – life gets so much more fun when you’re able to laugh about everything that happens.
-L is for love of animals: If this little guy could talk he would tell us how thankful he is every day because without him around who knows what might have happened? Together they’ve seen some truly amazing things but most importantly they were there for each other during the tough times which means an animal companion will never let you down no matter what kind of mood you happen to be in. -L is for love of family: There’s nothing like the feeling you get when you’re surrounded by your favorite people on a lazy Saturday night in, sharing stories and laughter while cooking dinner together or just building memories with them that will last forever – it really doesn’t get much better! Plus who knows what would happen if we didn’t have our families around? They light up our lives everyday so show them how thankful you are they’re here too. -L is for loving life: It’s important to never take things for granted because before we know it time flies right by us but instead of spending all day counting down the seconds until our next birthday let’s try taking some more risks, experience new adventures and